P.S. If you are in the last year of your studies, we would like to remind you that recent graduate traineeship is also an option!
In order to apply for Erasmus+ mobility, you should:
● Have positive study results;
● Have finished at least one academic semester;
● Have no outstanding academic or financial debt towards Ventspils University of Applied Sciences.
The traineeship scholarship is granted by Ventspils University of Applied Sciences for the period from 2 months to:
- Economics and Business Management academic bachelor students – 3 months;
- Economics and Business Management professional bachelor students – 4 months;
- Translation Studies bachelor students – 4 months;
- Language and International Communication students – 3 months;
- Translation of Legal Texts master students – 3 months;
- Information Technologies bachelor students – 3 months;
- Information Technologies master students – 3 months;
- Electronics bachelor students – 3 months;
- Electronics master students – 4 months;
- Recent graduate traineeship – 3 months.
The period can be changed, if the student arranges it with the coordinator, or if the funding available for mobility changes.
If you find this offer interesting, look for an interesting traineeship place abroad (for example, here - https://erasmusintern.org/
), contact the company and find out if they are ready to welcome you as a temporary member of its staff!
The traineeship should be related to the particular study programme!
To apply for a traineeship mobility:
● CV (Europass)
● Application form (signed by the dean, enclosing a photo)
● Motivation letter
● Letter to International Office (Application B)
● Reference letter (preferably, but not obligatory)
● Confirmation letter from the company specifying the traineeship period (if the confirmation letter is yet unavailable, it should be submitted within 30 days from the moment of confirmation, and the traineeship period must be specified)
● The first part of Learning Agreement For Traineeships should be submitted within 30 days before the start of the traineeship period (all necessary information must be filled in by the student and company, signed by the student, the heads of the company and programme or the supervisor).
Make sure that your chosen university offers classes related to your study programme and your foreign language skills are good enough to study there (f. e. studying in France might require knowing French).
Applying for Erasmus+ studies:
1. CV (Europass);
2. Motivation letter;
3. Application form (signed by the dean, with a photo);
4. Application B;
5. Reference letter (preferably, but not obligatory).
You can apply from from the 1st to the 28th of February, 5 p.m.
For more information come to the Information seminar on Febraury 06 at 12:00 in room D104!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask - come to C211, write to email@example.com
or call +37163629651.