Until June 3, you have the opportunity to apply for Erasmus+ mobility for studies or traineeships in the autumn semester or for mobility, which takes until 30 September 2020 (starting not earlier than July 1). This is the second call for the places that have not been filled by now.
In order to apply for Erasmus mobility, you should:
• Have positive records/grades (for studies the average weighed grade for the last two semesters shall not be lower than 6);
• Have finished at least the first academic semester (master students may apply already in their first semester);
• Have no financial obligations towards Ventspils University of Applied Sciences (hereinafter – VeUAS) and student hotel (dormitory).
Documents to be submitted when applying for the competition for study and traineeship grant:
- An application form (attached) (either signed by the director of the programme or confirmation email sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Motivation letter;
- Preliminary study plan at the Partner HEI during the mobility semester (for study mobility);
- Approval of the traineeship company (for traineeship). If it cannot be submitted at the time of application, the student is entitled to submit it within 30 days after being approved for mobility;
- Letter of recommendation - description of the applicant from the academic, governmental or non-governmental institution representative (preferable but not obligatory).
Check The Erasmus university list or see it and other supporting information on the Moodle platform in the Erasmus+ section.
Attached you can find the presentation and a list of the companies that provide those who are looking for Erasmus+ traineeships abroad. Please before you sign or agree to anything, ask all relevant questions about costs, their services, your obligations etc. Our students have used services before provided by some of these companies.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact me (contact information below) or my colleague Rasa Zalite (email@example.com).