study-aimTo train versatile, ambitious business management leaders with proven experience and future competencies capable of creating innovative solutions and sustainable businesses, as well as adapting to the dynamic business environment and technology trends.
study-tasks1. To provide knowledge and practical skills in entrepreneurship, innovation, technology and development of emotional intelligence.
2. To ensure practice-based learning. (Student teams will build their own companies in the 1st year.)
3. To apply non-traditional knowledge acquisition through team self-study, in combination with discussion panels and hands-on activities to stimulate interest and motivation for in-depth learning in a practical way within the company.
4. To provide each student individual mentor sessions to develop a student's personal growth plan and skills.
5. To provide knowledge and practical skills in financial management, marketing, business modeling, communication skills, economics, accounting, data analysis and interpretation, service design, leadership, product development, minimal viable product development, content creation and media, personal branding.
6. To ensure that there is a possibility to make money in the study process without paying attention to extra-curricular activities.
7. To provide attendance at industry conferences, hackathons and their organization to get to know the industry, understand business relationships and presentation skills.
8. To prove the knowledge acquired during the studies in the bachelor's examination and practical tests of real enterprise problem-solving.